Thursday, April 2, 2009

Traffic!!

Two hours!!! Two hours!!!

I just got home about an hour ago, and it seemed like days before I got here. Cars were just everywhere!

There was a traffic jam in E. Rodriguez Avenue as I tried to avoid the traffic in EDSA. And once I get back to EDSA hoping that traffic will cease once I hit Buendia, I was dead wrong as the traffic stretched until Mantrade.

What made the trip hard was that I was so sleepy and I turned the radio up and was literally shouting inside the car so that I don't catch myself sleeping on the wheel and getting into an accident.

Once the Mantrade fiasco was done, I headed to the next gasoline to grab myself something to munch and drink on. I was already thinking of going up to Skyway as I was afraid there's traffic in Bicutan. Of course the genius in me said that I won't be in a jam. Sure enough, cars and buses were there to greet me in the C-5 ramp, which took me another 20 minutes to get out of.

Sigh... I'm so tired already...

Hoping that tomorrow's traffic situation will be much better than today's...

1 comment:

  1. sleepy and you were singing what? hahahaha..

    So try not to think about what might have been
    Cause that was then
    And we have taken different roads
    We can't go back again
    There's no use givin in
    And theres no way to know
    What might have been

    ReplyDelete