One day, I told my friend K about someone I found special then and eventually I showed my MySpace profile which I haven't opened in about 2 years.
Nothing changed. Everything is still as when I left it before. Three pictures are displayed showing who I was then. K continued looking and went so far as to look at her profile and pictures. Eventually, I let her in to my Friendster account so she can look at her profile there as well.
That's when K saw her blog and I had to tell K that I had a blog there as well. Yes, my very first blog. Of course, K read everything from the beginning, but I never did. I suddenly remembered everything, from the emotions I felt then to the words I said on my blog.
I then realized that I miss everything.
It's true that you try to forget the bad parts of your life and remember those good parts, and I can say that I haven't forgotten the good times we had together.
I miss those times, and maybe that's the reason why I keep looking for the one I can be in love with.
Here's what I really miss:
1. I miss being able to make a girl happy with a simple gift or gesture.
2. I miss being able to hold someone's hand.
3. I miss being able to constantly talk to someone.
4. I miss constantly saying "I love you" using any form of communication.
5. I miss being called or calling someone "baby".
6. I miss waking up and knowing that there's a girl thinking of me too.
To sum it up, I miss being in love and everything that comes with it.